After the TS ICET exam result, the next big questions that needs immediate attention from the MBA aspirants is about the MBA institute that accepts the score of TSICET MBA entrance exam. There are various institutes and Universities in Telengana that accept the score of TS ICET exam. However, a complete information and knowledge about the institutes is necessary for you to choose the best MBA institute for pursuing MBA course.
So here is a list of 9 universities in which aspirants can apply/ register to seek admission in the state of Telangana. Read on to find out about the MBA Universities to chase your dream:
Telangana University (TU): It is a state-owned pubic university that was established in the year 2006. The university introduced 6 postgraduate courses in September, 2006. Currently, the University offers 28 postgraduate courses with an intake capacity of 30 candidates in each course. As the competition seems to be tough, it is important that you prepare well for TSICET to enhance your chances of admission in the University.
Kakatiya University (KU): Located in Warangal, Kakatiya University, offers 120 programmes overall. The university promises culture of excellence for the candidates enrolling for the management programmes.
Other Popular Universities accepting TSICET scores
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Osmania University (OU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
- Palamuru University (PU)
- Satavahana University (SU) and
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
Apart from the Universities, there are independent institutes as well as state University colleges in Telangana that offer high standard of management education to the MBA aspirants. There are 100+ MBA institutes in the state open for the admission seekers. So take a list at top 10 MBA institutes of Telangana that you must consider while shortlisting MBA institutes for admission in theupcoming 2019-21 session.
Take a look at the list of MBA institutes that accept TSICET score:
- Department of Business Management, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Department of Business Management, University Post Graduate College Palamuru University Mahbubnagar Telangana
- JNTUH School of Management Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- Department of Business Management, Telangana University, Nizamabad, Telangana
- Chaitanya Group of Institution, Warangal
- Vidya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Warangal
- SR Engineering College Warangal
- V.R. College of Management and information Technology, Warangal
- Vaagdevi College of Engineering, Warangal
- Balaji institute of technology and Science (BITS) Warangal
The comprehensive list of MBA institutes that accept TS ICET score will help you shortlist the right institute/University that serves your career aspirations in the best possible manner.
Wish you Good luck for a prosperous career in the domain of management! For more such articles, keep visiting MBA section of jagranjosh.com.